New Products Just Arrived
One registration at The Grapehound Wine Tour®, Seneca Lake, NY July 26-29, 2018.
- our Welcome event on Thursday evening at Hazlitt 1852 Vineyards, including and hors d'oeuvres;
- wine tasting passes for up to ten wineries/brew pubs on Seneca Lake (with the option to taste at many more wineries or brew pubs for just $1);
- a Grapehounds wine glass;
You must be 21 to register or to taste wine at our event. When you check out there is no shipping cost applied to registrations. We will have all your materials for you when you check in at the event. Nothing is mailed or shipped to you at home unless you make a special request.
- handouts and an E-booklet with information about the event;
- a concert Friday evening and musical entertainment throughout the weekend;
- a huge vendor tent and greyhound Silent Auction event.
Early Bird Registration Registrants may choose to register as an Early Bird. There is no charge for this. This means you will arrive at the event early to begin wine tasting activities before our opening Welcome event at Hazlitt 1852 Winery on Thursday evening, July 21st. Instead, Early Birds will check in at Atwater Estate Vineyards on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday, July 18th or 19th. or during the day on July 20th.
The Early Bird option is for people who plan to be in the Finger Lakes for wine tasting before our Thursday evening Welcome event. You need to let us know at the time of registration that you will be an early bird. We have to transport wine glasses, tote bags, tasting passes, etc., to Atwater estate Vineyards before Tuesday July 19 so that your stuff is ready for you when your arrive. We need to know how much stuff to pre-position at Atwater. Therefore, you must indicate that you wish to be an Early Bird in order to pick up your tasting tickets and wine glasses early at Atwater Estate Vineyards. [If you forget to indicate your Early Bird intentions, just send us an email at Grapehound@gmail.com]
Our main event check-in will be held 9AM-5PM Friday (July 21) and Saturday (July 22) at an area winery or brew pub . You may also check in at our Welcome event at Hazlitt 1852 Vineyards on Thursday evening, July 20th, 5-8PM.